The Matthew Paradigm
Making disciples of Jesus Christ for all of life
Matthew's Gospel provides a 'paradigm' for making disciples.
This resource is in preparation and material will be added periodically.
Here are the links to the posts. Click on the title to read that post.
1. I Call It Heresy
2. What Is a Disciple?
3. 5 Discipleship Attributes
4. 5 Reasons to Make Disciples
5. How Baptizing Makes Disciples
6. How Teaching Makes Disciples
7. How To Make Disciples: A Better Way. A modified form of this post was published as "The Missing Gems of Discipleship" in Love is Moving: Canada's Christian Youth Magazine (Issue 26 Mar/Apr 2018).
8. Fleshing Out Two Principles for Making Disciples
9. Disciple, What Will You Do?
10. Lessons from a Leper
11. A Key to Matthew
12. To Be or To Do?
13. Unlocking the Sermon on the Mount
14. Listening Well to Matthew
15. A Problem with Miracles
16. An Invitation That Will Make a Difference
Stay in the loop for further additions to this resource.
And again, feel free to contact me.
Photo credit: attribution unknown.