According to Google Analytics, here are the top ten most popular living theology posts for 2022.
In most cases, I have provided the resource link for the series from which a post is taken. Just click on the title to read the post. There are also podcasts for most of the posts. To listen to the podcast, click on the title, and scroll down the post to the podcast link.
1. 8 Qualities of Shepherd-Leaders. This has been the most-read post for several years. It is also the all-time-most-read-post on biblicalleadership.com, with over 60,000 views and counting. It is part 6 of the series “Reclaiming Leadership.”
2. The Dangers of Yeast is the second most-read post in 2022. I have wondered whether people might be attracted to the title for reasons unrelated to what this post is about. It examines the ‘here and now’ implications of the ancient Festival of Unleavened Bread in the series “Festivals of the LORD: Celebrating God’s Grace.”
4. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth is part 6 of “16 Qualities of Love.” This series explores the meaning and practice of agapē in 1 Corinthians 13.
5. Why Shepherds at Bethlehem is a perennial favorite during the Advent season that might give you a different and greater appreciation for this event.
6. Restitution: What is it; why it matters? This is part of “Reclaiming Forgiveness.” This series continues to attract many readers grappling with the crucial issues of broken relationships, the process of forgiveness, and the desire for reconciliation.
Many other free resources are available to you under the “Resources” tab.