According to Google Analytics, here are the top ten most popular living theology posts for 2021.
In most cases, I have provided the resource link for the series from which a post is taken. Just click on the title to read the post. There are also podcasts for each post. To listen to the podcast, click on the title, and scroll down the post to the podcast link.
1. 8 Qualities of Shepherd-Leaders This has been the most-read post for a few years. It also continues to be the all-time second-most-read-post on biblicalleadership.com. It is part 6 of the series "Reclaiming Leadership."
2. Why Shepherds at Bethlehem is a perennial favorite during the Advent season.
3. The Dangers of Yeast is about the 'here and now' implications of the ancient Festival of Unleavened Bread in the series "Festivals of the LORD: Celebrating God's Grace."
4. Why Reconciliation is Important to You is part of the popular "Reclaiming Forgiveness" series.
5. How's Your Relationship with God? is the opening article for the 10-part series "Experiencing God,"
6. Arguing with God is the first post in the series also titled "Arguing with God."
7. 5 Things That Will Block Your Prayers concludes the series "Reclaiming Prayer."
8. Restitution: What is it; why it matters? This is another post from "Reclaiming Forgiveness."
9. Is Your Major Strength Your Weakness? explores the incident in which Jacob wrestles with God. It is included in the series "Arguing with God."
10. Could Mary Have Said 'No'? is another favorite from the Advent season featuring a poem by Malcolm Guite.
And here are two honorable mentions:
11. Your Life as Worship is the concluding post for "Reclaiming Worship."
12. What Does Love Look Like? directs our attention toward Jesus in the series "How to Love Like Jesus." This series is under development and there is no podcast yet.
If you haven't got your free copy of Listening Well to Matthew, click here. You can contact me here.
Photo credit: Darwin Bell on Visual Hunt / CC BY-NC